The Levana Jena Digital Monitor is a good quality monitor with few drawbacks. It has some really nice features for a baby monitor of $190.00. The parent unit has a 2.4 inch display screen which comes with night vision and VOX mode. It’s very easy to use and control.
The battery lasts a long time and it’s fitted with a sleep mode to save battery. The baby monitor also comes with a two-way talking option. It also has a temperature reading for the baby’s room. One really nice feature of this unit is the option to be able use 5 different lullabies from the parent unit. The baby monitor can be expanded up to 4 monitors.
Levana Jena implies endurance, probably describing the eight-hour battery life this gadget flaunts. The Jena has several useful functions, like an area thermometer as well as two-way talk. It has a number of the attributes we look for in our baby video monitor reviews.
During VOX mode the lights of the parent unit become very bright which can be solved easily by taping the lighted portion. There is no option for video or audio only. One other con of this monitor is the signal which isn’t very significant if you keep the receiver in one place.
|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 7 x 11.3 inches|
|Item model number||32111|
|Additional product features||WirelessDigitalColorVideo|
|Number of items||1|
|Standing screen display size||2.4 inches|
- You could broaden this video baby monitor to up to four video cameras. If you prepare for needing to monitor several rooms in the future, this feature enhances the product’s long-lasting effectiveness.
- It has good sensitivity which means it will only turn on if there’s loud sound in the baby’s room.
- The sound and video quality are more than ample.
- The battery life of this monitor is very good lasting 8-10 hours.
- It has several useful functions, like an area thermometer as well as two-way talk.
- The power save mode is useful for battery life.
- The temperature reader is another nice feature for monitoring the temperature of the baby’s room.
- The company additionally has beneficial online support, with FAQs and online PDF guidebooks that address a number of the inquiries you may have.
- This gadget doesn’t have an AV output. So you can not transfer the video feed to a TV or other device.
- One other con of this monitor is the signal which isn’t very significant if you keep the receiver in one place.
The bottom line with the Levana Jena is that it is a monitor that does exactly what it is designed to do as well as does it, essentially, well. It is an inexpensive, expanding video baby monitor that enables you to keep close watch on your baby while providing some straightforward bonus like a temperature scale and a choice of five lullabies. It doesn’t have a great deal of distinct or additional functions, but for several moms and dads, the Levana Jena will certainly be more than enough.