Infant DXR-5 baby video monitor is one of the most popular baby monitor brand. You can get this baby video monitor for about $100 on Amazon.
It’s really well priced for the quality that you get. It comes with 2 units and it can be expanded to use 4 cameras at once. It’s equipped with a TFT LCD screen of 2.4 inches. This baby monitor also comes with 2.4GHz FHSS digital wireless communication link which provides a smooth 30 frames per second video. Some nice features of this unit besides the 30 fps include Wireless portability, VOX mode, Auto mute mode and Night vision.
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 1 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||BBM1|
|Standing screen display size||2.4 inches|
|Display type||TFT LCD|
- Very clear video quality for both day and night.
- During nighttime the night vision turns on automatically.
- The video remains smooth as long as it’s within range.
- The audio and video goes through a private channel so there’s no chance of any outside interference or privacy violation.
- The battery goes to sleep automatically after some inactivity.
Because of the VOX mode only noises above a certain threshold will turn off the sleep mode for battery consumption.
- Also the auto mute mode disables any static, noise and residual sound.
- It has a poor batter life.
The Infant Optics DXR-5 is a good video baby monitor, but it does not have much of the functions that you ‘d locate in the most effective video baby screens. The screen and also bad battery life particularly hold the DXR-5 back. The audio surveillance is excellent, and also exactly what showcases it does have actually are well carried out.